2012-08-14

How to Be a Beautiful Princess with Lolita Dress

I still remember the sweet moment that dear mother told me fairy tales before I fell asleep. Snow White, Cinderella, Princess Peathey are all elegant and beautiful girls which are full of sunshine and love. As long as I fell asleep, I would dream that I turn into a princess wearing nice lolita dress. In my world, every girl wearing  nice lolita dress is an elegant princess!
I like wearing lolita dress since I was a little girl. Elegant ruffles and shirring, delicate bows, nice lace trims and dreamlike colors, all these mean lolita dresses! As long as I dress it up, I think that I can fly in my dream world.
sweet lolita dress
sweet lolita dress
In my opinion, women can wear lolita dresses regardless of her ages, that is, lolita dresses belong to all women instead of only little girls. Nice lolita dresses on various female bodies can create different beauties. You can turn into a fashionable girl, or a cute maiden even a mysterious woman with a classic gothic look.
gothic lolita dress
gothic lolita dress
What do you think? Just wear a lolita dress and turn into a beautiful princess in the modern world!
sweet lolita girl

No comments:

Post a Comment